sábado, 10 de outubro de 2015

➼new season, new adventure➼




     After serving in the YWAM San Antonio del Mar base for the last three months, God has blessed me yet again with a new adventure. As I step into this new season of my life, I am overwhemed with how He is full of surprises for his children. I am beyond blessed to start this new chapter of my life with incredible people in the Compassion in Action DTS (Discipleship Training School) for this fall. I know this will be a season for me to grow more spiritually and build a stronger relationship with my Father. As one of the eighteen foundational values of YWAM says, we have to do first, then teach. "Firsthand experience gives authority to our words". Being a part of this school I know amazing things will be added to my walk the Lord and awesome things will happen.

     Through every new journey God puts me in, I count with all the help I can from friends and family around me. This is how you can support:

PRAYER: We know the power prayer has. Pray that God will guide me in this new season and that I may learn  from everything He has to show me. Pray for understanding, wisdom and knowledge. Also pray that God may provide the financial support I need.

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:24

FINANCIAL SUPPORT: 

Please consider financially supporting this new season of my life, any amount is highly appreciated.
At the moment my goal is U$1,500.00.

You can donate through PayPal. Click on "send" and enter my email carolinalais2010x@gmail.com

Or by mailing a check to (100 West 35th Street, Suite R National City, CA PO BOX 91950) Make a check payable to YWAM San Diego/Baja, not my name. Attach a note saying the support is for Carolina Silva.

God bless!
Carolina



     Depois de servir na base da JOCUM de San Antonio del Mar nestes últimos três meses, Deus me abençoou mais uma vez com uma nova aventura. Ao começar esta nova temporada da minha vida, estou fascinada com a forma como Ele é cheio de surpresas para seus filhos. Eu sou abençoado de começar este novo capítulo da minha vida com pessoas incríveis na ETED  Campaixão e Ação DTS (Escola de Treinamento e Discipulado). Eu sei que esta será uma temporada para eu crescer mais espiritualmente e construir uma relação mais forte com o meu Pai. Como um dos dezoito valores fundamentais da JOCUM diz, nós temos que fazer primeiro, e depois ensinar. "Experimentar em primeira mão dá autoridade às nossas palavras". Fazer parte desta escola, eu sei que coisas surpreendentes serão acrescentadas à minha caminhada com o Senhor e coisas incríveis irão acontecer.

Através de cada nova jornada Deus me coloca em, eu conto com toda a ajuda que puder de amigos e familiares. Como você pode ajudar: 

ORAÇÃO: Nós sabemos como a oração tem poder. Ore para que Deus me guie nesta nova temporada e que eu possa aprender com tudo o que Ele tem para me mostrar. Ore para compreensão, sabedoria e conhecimento. Também ore para que Deus possa fornecer o apoio financeiro que eu necessito. 

"Por isso vos digo, tudo o que pedires em oração, crede que recebestes, e será assim convosco." Marcos 11:24

AJUDA FINANCEIRA: Por favor, considere me apoiar financeiramente nesta nova temporada da minha vida, qualquer quantidade é muito apreciada. No momento meu objetivo é de U $ 1.500,00. Você pode doar através do PayPal. Clique em "enviar" e insira meu e-mail carolinalais2010x@gmail.com. 

Ou enviando um cheque para (100 West 35th Street, Suite R National City, CA PO BOX 91950) Faça um cheque nominal à JOCUM San Diego / Baja, não em meu nome. Anexe uma nota dizendo que o apoio é para Carolina Silva.

Deus abençõe!
Carol

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário